As we age, society discourages us from expressing joy. As a result, we have become removed from what joy even feels like. Being “serious adults” is serious business, but neither healthy nor productive. Joy workshops are designed to help us rediscover what joy is, what it feels like, and practice experiencing it.
Joy is an essential building block in creating an abundant and successful life. Joyful moments make us feel good. When we feel good, we make good choices. When we make good choices, we build a life of abundance and success.
Joy workshops are:
- approximately 2 hours long, but can be tailored to suit your needs
- held in community spaces (not private homes)
- suitable for small groups up to 12 people
- facilitated by me but hosted by you
- available throughout southern Ontario (but talk to me about options if you’re further afield)
- best of all, they’re FREE! (Or occasionally pay-what-you-can to cover the cost of space rental.)
Joy workshops that are open to the public will be listed on my Facebook page under the Events section.
Interested in hosting a joy workshop? Let’s talk!